• Smooth profile cast globe body reduces turbulence, minimizing the effects of erosion and noise.
• Wide choice of trim sizes available with low noise and anti-cavitation options.
• Quick-change trims standard, screwed-in seat option provides for easily accessible seat and trim components to minimize fitting and parts replacement times.
• Both balanced and unbalanced trim designs available with soft seat insert options.
• Robust parts for trouble free service and low cost of ownership.
• Inherently characterized trims available in linear, bi-linear, equal percentage or semi-throttle.
• Wide choice of packing systems are available.
• Various pneumatic diaphragm or cylinder actuator options are available along with accessories.
• Valve constructions allow material compatibility with NACE MR0175-2003.
• The valve is designed to accommodate other products within the Rasta Group range, please contact Rasta Group for details.
There are no reviews yet.